Gift Card Policy
The following terms and conditions (the "Terms") apply to all furneo.co.uk electronic gift cards originally purchased by you or someone on your behalf (the "gift card") through furneo.co.uk. Gift cards are issued by FURNEO LIMITED (referred to as either "Furneo", "we", "us" or "our"). By purchasing a gift card, accepting and retaining a gift card, or using a gift card, you agree to these Terms as well as our website Terms of Service.
- Gift cards are valid in the country and currency in which they were purchased.
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund, except to the extent required by law.
- Gift cards are not re-sellable, and gift card orders cannot be cancelled, updated or refunded.
- Use of the gift card is limited to the amount of funds held on the gift card. The full amount of each purchase, including taxes, will be deducted from the funds held on the gift card, up to the total funds available on the gift card. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift card account and is not transferable. If you make a purchase and there are insufficient funds held on the gift card to cover that purchase, you must pay the difference by another allowed method of payment. To the extent permitted by law, the original expiration date will apply to any unused balance.
- The risk of loss and title for gift cards pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the purchaser. We are not responsible for and will not replace lost or stolen gift cards. Protect your gift card as if it were cash and safeguard the gift card from unauthorised use.
- Furneo may provide gift card purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift cards.
- Furneo reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time in its discretion. Such revised terms will be effective as to any gift card purchased after the date said revised Terms are posted to the Furneo website.
- Resale of a gift card or use for unauthorised advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited. Your right to use the funds on the gift card is a limited right, subject to these Terms and applicable law. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors, in any offer and reserve the right to cancel any orders resulting from such errors.
- If we suspect any fraud or misuse in connection with a gift card, we reserve the right at our discretion to suspend or terminate use of the gift card.
- The consideration paid for the gift card, including any unredeemed balances, is the property of Furneo.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- These Terms and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to gift cards, constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of gift cards, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.